Tuesday, January 2, 2007

Carrot sticks

This chart says there should be no more nicotine in my body... yet I've come down with a cold. One of the websites says one may develop flu-like symptons upon quitting ciggies ...

Carrot sticks not only are tasty but can serve as handy substitute props for the cigs I no longer wave around. You can hold the carrots between thumb and forefinger, then, when down to the nub, flick it out in the lawn, gutter or some other public place not intended for trash -- just like you used to do with those butts! But, unlike those Marlboro filters that sit there for years, the carrot nubs are biodegradable!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You may want to try pretzel sticks...they do disintegrate quickly..I even used switzel sticks...*groan*..I have now been smokeless '99..If I could quit anyone can!!

Anonymous said...

Where did my comment go?
Lu

mybillcrider said...

I'd suggest candy cigarettes, but they probably don't make those anymore.